The Shirley Chisholm Presidential Accountability Commission
Honorary Chairman, Posthumously
Dr. Ronald Walters – Pre-eminent Political Scientist and Professor Emeritus
Rick Adams – Co-convener, Western Pennsylvania Black Political Assembly, Chairman, Institute of The Black World 21st Century Board of Directors, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Dr. Michael Fauntroy– Associate Professor, Public Policy, George Mason University, Washington, DC
- Dr. Tricia-Bent Goodley-Professor of Social Work, Chairperson, Community Administration and Policy Practice Sequence, Howard University, Washington, DC
- Dr. Duchess Harris-Associate Professor, American Studies, Macalester College, St. Paul, MN
- Dr. Marc Lamont Hill– Associate Professor, Education and Anthropology, Columbia University´s Teachers College, New York, NY
- Dr. Julianne Malveaux– Pre-eminent Political Economist and President, Bennett College for Women, Greensboro, NC
- Dr. Patricia Newton- President-Elect, Black Psychiatrists of America, Inc.
- Makani Themba-Nixon-Chief Executive Officer, The Praxis Project, Washington, DC
- Dr. Mtangulizi Sanyika-President, African American Leadership Project, New Orleans, LA
- Attorney Nkechi Taifa-Senior Policy Analyst, Open Society Institute, Washington, DC
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Dr. Boyce Watkins, Professor, Finance, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
Dr. Ron Daniels – Distinguished Lecturer, York College, City University of New York, President of the Institute of the Black World 21st Century.
G. Roseline Preudhomme – Management Consultant, Institute of the Black World 21st Century, Colonie, NY
Connect With IBW
The War On Drugs Is A War On Us
Martin Luther King/Malcolm X Community Revitalization Initiative
Pan African Unity Dialogue
Immigration Policy Reform
Call to Action
Click to Read Report
Collaborative of progressive, African-centered scholars, think tanks and research centers dedicated to utilizing theoretical and applied research to address issues of vital concern to people of African descent and enhance the development of Black communities.
Haiti Support Project
An Initiative committed to “Building a Constituency for Haiti in the United States,” focusing on mobilizing/organizing African Americans and other people of African descent to strengthen the process of democracy and development in the world’s first Black Republic.