Institute of the Black World 21st Century – General Support
Dr. Ron Daniels and the Board of the Institute of the Black World 21st Century need your support to make IBW a dynamic, self sufficient resource to promote unity, cooperation and action among people of African descent and marginalized communities in the U.S. and the world.
- Shirley Chisholm Presidential Accountability Commission – A stellar assembly of scholars, policy analysts and activists dedicated to monitoring how presidential administrations address Black Agendas.
- Black Family Summit – A collaborative of national Black professional organizations and advocacy groups committed to devising holistic policies and practices in support of the Black family.
- Damu Smith Leadership Development and Organizer Training Institute – A structure designed to upgrade the skills of current leaders and organizers and produce the next generation of servant leaders.
- Research Consortium – A collaborative of scholars and think tanks designed to conduct research, analysis and devise policy recommendations on issues of importance to people of African descent and marginalized communities.
- Haiti Support Project – The leading organization building a constituency for Haiti in the U.S. focusing on mobilizing African Americans to partner with Haitians to strengthen democracy and development in the world´s first Black Republic.
- Pan African Unity Dialogue — A New York based initiative to develop a model of cooperation and collaboration between continental Africans, Caribbean Americans, Afro-Latinos and African Americans.
- Inter-generational Dialogue – Ongoing effort to “share the torch” and “pass the torch” through communication and collaborative work between the “civil rights generation” and “hip hop generation.”
- Declaring War on the “War on Drugs” — A Black Family Summit initiative to create safe, just and humane alternatives to a failed strategy.
- Reviving the National Malcolm X Commemoration Commission – An initiative to bring together leading devotees of Malcolm X to encourage and coordinate annual educational and action-oriented commemorations and celebrations of the life and legacy of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz.
Click Here To Make Your Tax Deductible Contribution Via Credit Card
I would like to become a Gregory Griffin Giving Circle/ Sustaining Contributor: Brother Gregory Griffin is a long time activist and supporter of IBW from Baltimore who has contributed $10:00 a month without fail since 2002. Your contribution of $10.00 per month will help sustain the work of IBW.
You may also mail your tax
deductible contribution made payable to:
Institute of the Black World, 31-35 95th Street, East Elmhurst, NY 11369
Haiti Oasis Institute
The War On Drugs Is A War On Us
HISTORY, BACKGROUND, FACTS ↓
Black Family Summit
A collaborative of national Black professional organizations dedicated to promoting holistic principles, policies and practices to strengthen Black families and communities.
Damu Smith Leadership Development and Organizer Training Institute
An Initiative devoted to providing training in the principles of community organizing and
Collaborative of progressive, African-centered scholars, think tanks and research centers dedicated to utilizing theoretical and applied research to address issues of vital concern to people of African descent and enhance the development of Black communities.
Shirley Chisolm Presidential Accountability Commission
Group of leading Black scholars and activists charged with monitoring the executive branch/presidential administrations of the U.S. government for progress on the Black Agenda/ issues of importance to people of African descent in the U.S. and globally.
Haiti Support Project
An Initiative committed to “Building a Constituency for Haiti in the United States,” focusing on mobilizing/organizing African Americans and other people of African descent to strengthen the process of democracy and development in the world’s first Black Republic.