- Reparations in order for 1963 bombing
May 17, 2013
- Student loan crisis is coming to a head
May 14, 2013
- AT LAST
May 13, 2013
- Chicago Sun-Times 2013-05-10 11:14:31
May 10, 2013
- A National Disgrace: Joblessness and Fratricide in America’s “Dark Ghettos”
May 7, 2013
- Justice Sotomayor: The Whole Truth
- A fair minimum wage is a measure of decency
- THE FLAWED IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL
May 6, 2013
- Africa Lags Behind As It’s Resources Power China’s Growth
May 5, 2013
- 45 years after King, struggle goes on
May 3, 2013
Other Research Policy and Advocacy (RPA)
Haiti Oasis Institute
The War On Drugs Is A War On Us
HISTORY, BACKGROUND, FACTS ↓
Black Family Summit
A collaborative of national Black professional organizations dedicated to promoting holistic principles, policies and practices to strengthen Black families and communities.
Damu Smith Leadership Development and Organizer Training Institute
An Initiative devoted to providing training in the principles of community organizing and
Collaborative of progressive, African-centered scholars, think tanks and research centers dedicated to utilizing theoretical and applied research to address issues of vital concern to people of African descent and enhance the development of Black communities.
Shirley Chisolm Presidential Accountability Commission
Group of leading Black scholars and activists charged with monitoring the executive branch/presidential administrations of the U.S. government for progress on the Black Agenda/ issues of importance to people of African descent in the U.S. and globally.
Haiti Support Project
An Initiative committed to “Building a Constituency for Haiti in the United States,” focusing on mobilizing/organizing African Americans and other people of African descent to strengthen the process of democracy and development in the world’s first Black Republic.