- IBW Black History Month Forum (2/23/13)
March 7, 2013
- HANDS OFF AMBASSADOR SUSAN RICE
November 29, 2012
- Ron Daniels 70th Birthday Celebration
May 12, 2012
- Ron Daniels State of IBW Address
March 28, 2012
- Questions for the panel and Dr. Daniels summation final
- Dr. Daniels Welcome and Introduces Cynthia Martin. (Symposium on Gary Indiana)
March 27, 2012
- 1972 Symposium on National Black Political Convention in Gary Indiana (Panel Discussion)
- It’s Nation Time
March 24, 2012
- Dr. Ron Daniels 70th Birthday Celebration
April 25, 2012
- Oasis Institute Campaign Video
December 3, 2011
Haiti Oasis Institute
The War On Drugs Is A War On Us
HISTORY, BACKGROUND, FACTS ↓
Black Family Summit
A collaborative of national Black professional organizations dedicated to promoting holistic principles, policies and practices to strengthen Black families and communities.
Damu Smith Leadership Development and Organizer Training Institute
An Initiative devoted to providing training in the principles of community organizing and
Collaborative of progressive, African-centered scholars, think tanks and research centers dedicated to utilizing theoretical and applied research to address issues of vital concern to people of African descent and enhance the development of Black communities.
Shirley Chisolm Presidential Accountability Commission
Group of leading Black scholars and activists charged with monitoring the executive branch/presidential administrations of the U.S. government for progress on the Black Agenda/ issues of importance to people of African descent in the U.S. and globally.
Haiti Support Project
An Initiative committed to “Building a Constituency for Haiti in the United States,” focusing on mobilizing/organizing African Americans and other people of African descent to strengthen the process of democracy and development in the world’s first Black Republic.