- National African American Reparations Commission (NAARC)
- Reparation News & Articles
- CARICOM Reparations Commission Calls for a Marshall Plan for the Caribbean
- Nat’l/Int’l Reparations Summit Final Communiqué
- NAARC Preliminary 10-Point Plan
- NAARC Preliminary 10-Point Plan, Download/Print PDF
- N’COBRA HR 40 Primer — Seize the Time!
- CARICOM Reparations Ten-Point Plan
- Jamaica National Reparations Commission – Radio Jingle
- The CRR Media Conference on the British Treasury’s Slavery Loan
Recent Reparation Posts – View All Reparation Posts
Africa’s Slave Trade to Colonialism to Liberation / The history behind Africa’s slave trade, how it started, and where in Africa it began first. African chiefs used to sell their own people in exchange for valued goods, or treasured assets. Then, when the Europeans arrived they began trading with them. The Europeans offered what they had in exchange for slaves and the slave trade became a widely known, and relevant…
In 2013 Caribbean Heads of Governments established the Caricom Reparations Commission [CRC] with a mandate to prepare the case for reparatory justice for the region’s indigenous and African descendant communities who are the victims of Crimes against Humanity [CAH] in the forms of genocide, slavery, slave trading, and racial apartheid.