Signs of overt racism still are all around us, be it a New Hampshire police commissioner’s use of an ethnic slur to describe President Obama or an NBA team owner’s disturbing remarks about black athletes…
- National African American Reparations Commission (NAARC)
- Reparation News & Articles
- CARICOM Reparations Commission Calls for a Marshall Plan for the Caribbean
- Nat’l/Int’l Reparations Summit Final Communiqué
- NAARC Preliminary 10-Point Plan
- NAARC Preliminary 10-Point Plan, Download/Print PDF
- N’COBRA HR 40 Primer — Seize the Time!
- CARICOM Reparations Ten-Point Plan
- Jamaica National Reparations Commission – Radio Jingle
- The CRR Media Conference on the British Treasury’s Slavery Loan
Recent Reparation Posts – View All Reparation Posts
I recently attended the release of the National Urban League’s Annual State of Black America Report at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. The Report is an extremely important document because it provides key indicators of Black progress in a number of social and economic areas in relationship to White Americans.
CHICAGO (FinalCall.com) – The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan told a group of political leaders, researchers and activists that true commitment and a firm unwavering demand for real justice is required, if the call for reparations is ever to be taken seriously by the governments of the earth.
Africa’s Slave Trade to Colonialism to Liberation / The history behind Africa’s slave trade, how it started, and where in Africa it began first. African chiefs used to sell their own people in exchange for valued goods, or treasured assets. Then, when the Europeans arrived they began trading with them. The Europeans offered what they had in exchange for slaves and the slave trade became a widely known, and relevant…
In 2013 Caribbean Heads of Governments established the Caricom Reparations Commission [CRC] with a mandate to prepare the case for reparatory justice for the region’s indigenous and African descendant communities who are the victims of Crimes against Humanity [CAH] in the forms of genocide, slavery, slave trading, and racial apartheid.