The Shirley Chisholm Presidential Accountability Commission
Honorary Chairman, Posthumously
Dr. Ronald Walters – Pre-eminent Political Scientist and Professor Emeritus
Rick Adams – Co-convener, Western Pennsylvania Black Political Assembly, Chairman, Institute of The Black World 21st Century Board of Directors, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Dr. Michael Fauntroy– Associate Professor, Public Policy, George Mason University, Washington, DC
- Dr. Tricia-Bent Goodley-Professor of Social Work, Chairperson, Community Administration and Policy Practice Sequence, Howard University, Washington, DC
- Dr. Duchess Harris-Associate Professor, American Studies, Macalester College, St. Paul, MN
- Dr. Marc Lamont Hill– Associate Professor, Education and Anthropology, Columbia University´s Teachers College, New York, NY
- Dr. Julianne Malveaux– Pre-eminent Political Economist and President, Bennett College for Women, Greensboro, NC
- Dr. Patricia Newton- President-Elect, Black Psychiatrists of America, Inc.
- Makani Themba-Nixon-Chief Executive Officer, The Praxis Project, Washington, DC
- Dr. Mtangulizi Sanyika-President, African American Leadership Project, New Orleans, LA
- Attorney Nkechi Taifa-Senior Policy Analyst, Open Society Institute, Washington, DC
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Dr. Boyce Watkins, Professor, Finance, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
Dr. Ron Daniels – Distinguished Lecturer, York College, City University of New York, President of the Institute of the Black World 21st Century.
G. Roseline Preudhomme – Management Consultant, Institute of the Black World 21st Century, Colonie, NY