The election of the first Black President had many people pondering the role of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) in light of public perceptions that Black Americans now had a friend in the White House, and the racially driven politics of yesterday would not be necessary.
About Walter L. Fields Jr.
- London honours the African who fought British rule October 3, 2022
- What reading 220 history textbooks taught one scholar about racism in America October 3, 2022
- Simba Wachanga and the Constant Soldier: Lessons from Young and Ageless Lions October 3, 2022
- Black Wombs Matter: See Aftershock October 3, 2022
- Black Women Holding Trump Accountable October 3, 2022