The election of the first Black President had many people pondering the role of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) in light of public perceptions that Black Americans now had a friend in the White House, and the racially driven politics of yesterday would not be necessary.
CBC Chair No Fan of Gregg
By Walter L. Fields Jr.February 5, 2009September 6th, 2013No Comments
You Are Here: Home » Blog » Commentaries/Opinions » CBC Chair No Fan of Gregg
Here are some quick links to NAARC’s website to help you get involved and stay informed:
• What is NAARC?
• What is NAARC’s 10 Point Plan?
• Forums & Conferences
• NAARC News
• Reparations Advocate Sign Up
- The Struggle against Oppression and for Development May 27, 2023
- Achieving African Liberation: Nana Garvey’s Radical Redemption and Unfettered Freedom May 27, 2023
- Hearing the tree fall: The State of the Black World Conference, the Montana Accord, and the future of Haiti May 25, 2023
- The NAACP is right: DeSantis has made Florida dangerous for Black Americans May 23, 2023
- What is Tim Scott running for? May 23, 2023