The election of the first Black President had many people pondering the role of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) in light of public perceptions that Black Americans now had a friend in the White House, and the racially driven politics of yesterday would not be necessary.
About Walter L. Fields Jr.
- 50 Marcus Garvey Quotes August 4, 2021
- Runoko Rashidi, intrepid scholar of the global African presence August 4, 2021
- A bright spot amid Haiti’s woes: Its first mass rollout of COVID vaccines August 4, 2021
- Caricom leaders celebrate and stress the significance of Emancipation Day August 3, 2021
- Latin America’s resurgent left and Caribbean spurn U.S. policy on Cuba August 3, 2021