Living life as a Black man in America will leave you permanently exhausted.
Exhausted by Racism
By Walter L. Fields Jr.July 17, 2013September 6th, 2013No Comments
You Are Here: Home » Blog » Commentaries/Opinions » Exhausted by Racism
Here are some quick links to NAARC’s website to help you get involved and stay informed:
• What is NAARC?
• What is NAARC’s 10 Point Plan?
• Forums & Conferences
• NAARC News
• Reparations Advocate Sign Up
- What’s the Path Forward for Haiti? March 22, 2023
- Haiti: UN and partners spotlight urgency of stepping up response March 22, 2023
- California increases proposed reparation payments to $360K per person, report says March 21, 2023
- California Reparations Task Force Still Yet to Decide Policy March 21, 2023
- Cambridge University college to examine its slavery legacy March 21, 2023