The New York Post, holding true to its well deserved reputation as a right-wing leaning, racist rag, ran a cartoon in its February 17 edition that depicted the shooting of a monkey and by not so subtle suggestion, inferred the animal was the President of the United States.
About Walter L. Fields Jr.
- Charles Barron is back: His unique rise to power, East New York’s forgotten socialist dynasty, and the never ending narrative wars July 24, 2021
- Cuba’s protests are different this time July 23, 2021
- Bernice King hits GOP: ‘Beyond insulting’ to misuse MLK’s teachings to oppose critical race theory July 23, 2021
- The Perils of “Minority Rule” July 22, 2021
- How Far Is White Supremacy Embedded in Christianity? July 22, 2021