The New York Post, holding true to its well deserved reputation as a right-wing leaning, racist rag, ran a cartoon in its February 17 edition that depicted the shooting of a monkey and by not so subtle suggestion, inferred the animal was the President of the United States.
About Walter L. Fields Jr.
- A crown branded onto bodies links British monarchy to slave trade September 29, 2023
- Brazil bank’s past slavery ties to be investigated in unprecedented inquiry September 29, 2023
- Brazilians push to make dream of Black woman on supreme court a reality September 29, 2023
- Remembering Minister Brown and a homage to AJASS September 29, 2023
- Haitian-American leaders call on Biden to dump Ariel Henry September 29, 2023