Gloria Browne-Marshall explained the Supreme Court ruling in [Fisher v. University of Texas at Austin], which challenged the school’s use of race in its undergraduate selection process.
About Gloria Browne-Marshall
- Free Webinar: End the Moroccan Occupation of the Western Sahara—Africa’s last Remaining Colony October 22, 2021
- Nigerian billionaire Gilbert Chagoury named in U.S. election donor scheme October 22, 2021
- Living the Legacy of Fannie Lou Hamer: Sharing and Shaping Ourselves in Struggle October 20, 2021
- US billionaires became $2.1 trillion richer in 19 months of pandemic October 20, 2021
- How can black folks manage inflation? October 20, 2021