It appears South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford is prepared to stick by his guns and reject some of the federal stimulus dollars targeting his state.
About Walter L. Fields Jr.
- Supporters of reparations for Black residents urge San Francisco to push forward September 20, 2023
- Rwanda’s president says he’ll run for a fourth term and doesn’t care what the West thinks about it September 20, 2023
- $27M reparations to be paid to descendants of enslaved people sold to fund Georgetown University September 19, 2023
- Dominican president to meet UN chief over aid through closed Haiti border September 19, 2023
- New President Ben Vinson III Spreads Light Across Howard University September 19, 2023