Being a resident of Washington, D.C. is akin to being a sharecropper, forced to pay tribute to the landowner but having no rights in return.
About Walter L. Fields Jr.
- Black millennials greatly reduce debt yet struggle with home affordability: 5 tips to help trim the cost burden January 28, 2023
- More Black cops is not and never has been the answer to ending police violence against Blacks January 28, 2023
- How Sahrawis see the Western Sahara conflict January 28, 2023
- Black leaders applaud curriculum revisions to AP African American studies course January 27, 2023
- Africa is less democratic and safe than a decade ago, study says January 27, 2023