Being a resident of Washington, D.C. is akin to being a sharecropper, forced to pay tribute to the landowner but having no rights in return.
About Walter L. Fields Jr.
- Charles Barron is back: His unique rise to power, East New York’s forgotten socialist dynasty, and the never ending narrative wars July 24, 2021
- Cuba’s protests are different this time July 23, 2021
- Bernice King hits GOP: ‘Beyond insulting’ to misuse MLK’s teachings to oppose critical race theory July 23, 2021
- The Perils of “Minority Rule” July 22, 2021
- How Far Is White Supremacy Embedded in Christianity? July 22, 2021