Being a resident of Washington, D.C. is akin to being a sharecropper, forced to pay tribute to the landowner but having no rights in return.
About Walter L. Fields Jr.
- Exploding the Myth of African Responsibility for Slavery (Part 1) September 26, 2022
- Vantage Point: State of the Mid-Term Elections: Can the Democrats Hold the House and Senate? September 26, 2022
- Colombian president Gustavo Petro calls for an end to the War on Drugs in historic UN address September 26, 2022
- The Cruelty of Exploiting Vulnerable People for Political Advantage September 26, 2022
- Living in the Sixth Region of Africa September 26, 2022