Being a resident of Washington, D.C. is akin to being a sharecropper, forced to pay tribute to the landowner but having no rights in return.
About Walter L. Fields Jr.
- Gift-Giving And Sharing Good During Kwanzaa: Lessons For Life As Well As Celebration December 1, 2023
- A National Town Hall Meeting – Local and State Reparations: Repairing Black Communities December 1, 2023
- Vantage Point: A Conversation with Dr. Maulana Karenga: Creator of Kwanzaa December 1, 2023
- Vantage Point: Introducing The Black World Media Network and October 19th Communique November 27, 2023
- The Institute of the Black World 21st Century’s Delegation to Grenada Oct 19th Communique November 22, 2023