Let’s End James Crow, Esq.
By IBW21July 25, 2013September 6th, 2013No Comments
You Are Here: Home » Blog » Commentaries/Opinions » Let’s End James Crow, Esq.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
Here are some quick links to NAARC’s website to help you get involved and stay informed:
• What is NAARC?
• What is NAARC’s 10 Point Plan?
• Forums & Conferences
• NAARC News
• Reparations Advocate Sign Up
- California increases proposed reparation payments to $360K per person, report says March 21, 2023
- California Reparations Task Force Still Yet to Decide Policy March 21, 2023
- Cambridge University college to examine its slavery legacy March 21, 2023
- Make banks make good on their pledge to end fossil fuel financing March 21, 2023
- The Unequal Cost of Protesting March 21, 2023