Our democracy was under siege even before the Supreme Court’s ruling Tuesday on the Voting Rights Act. This decision caps the Court’s clean sweep on behalf of the United States Chamber of Commerce and is part of a concerted effort to seize democracy on behalf of moneyed interests.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Vantage Point: A Conversation with Dr. Maulana Karenga: Creator of Kwanzaa December 4, 2023
- Gift-Giving And Sharing Good During Kwanzaa: Lessons For Life As Well As Celebration December 1, 2023
- A National Town Hall Meeting – Local and State Reparations: Repairing Black Communities December 1, 2023
- Vantage Point: Introducing The Black World Media Network and October 19th Communique November 27, 2023
- The Institute of the Black World 21st Century’s Delegation to Grenada Oct 19th Communique November 22, 2023