Barack Obama passed a crucial test of presidential leadership this past Friday by directly and forthrightly addressing the crisis of race and democracy that has gripped the nation’s attention in the wake of the George Zimmerman trial.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Lawrence Hamm to Run for U.S. Senate September 25, 2023
- Cuba says embassy in Washington, D.C. was hit with Molotov cocktails September 25, 2023
- Journalist Charlayne Hunter-Gault on 50 years covering Black lives September 22, 2023
- Haitian gangs call for armed overthrow of PM Henry as chaos escalates September 22, 2023
- The fight to make racism a thing of the past September 22, 2023