I think when non-targeted individuals are killed in a raid, or when a person is shot in the course of a routine traffic stop, it’s seen as a kind of ‘collateral damage,’” Keller says,
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Black millennials greatly reduce debt yet struggle with home affordability: 5 tips to help trim the cost burden January 28, 2023
- More Black cops is not and never has been the answer to ending police violence against Blacks January 28, 2023
- How Sahrawis see the Western Sahara conflict January 28, 2023
- Black leaders applaud curriculum revisions to AP African American studies course January 27, 2023
- Africa is less democratic and safe than a decade ago, study says January 27, 2023