The White Man’s Last Tantrum?
By IBW21October 5, 2013No Comments
You Are Here: Home » Blog » Commentaries/Opinions » The White Man’s Last Tantrum?
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
Here are some quick links to NAARC’s website to help you get involved and stay informed:
• What is NAARC?
• What is NAARC’s 10 Point Plan?
• Forums & Conferences
• NAARC News
• Reparations Advocate Sign Up
- The Institute of the Black World 21st Century Releases its “Baltimore Declaration” June 9, 2023
- SOBWCV–Facilitating Connections and Cultivating Collaborations Across the Entire Black World June 1, 2023
- Peace, Love, and Reparations Benefit Concert May 30, 2023
- Justice, George Floyd and Continuing Struggle: The Moral Imperative of Remembrance and Resistance May 30, 2023
- The Struggle against Oppression and for Development May 27, 2023