Because I write about race and racism in the United States, I’m often asked some variation of this question: are things better now?
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Free Webinar: End the Moroccan Occupation of the Western Sahara—Africa’s last Remaining Colony October 22, 2021
- Nigerian billionaire Gilbert Chagoury named in U.S. election donor scheme October 22, 2021
- Living the Legacy of Fannie Lou Hamer: Sharing and Shaping Ourselves in Struggle October 20, 2021
- US billionaires became $2.1 trillion richer in 19 months of pandemic October 20, 2021
- How can black folks manage inflation? October 20, 2021