Pg 1 – IBW Delegation Makes Second Visit to Seattle’s LEAD Program. pg 3 – Standing for Justice and Peace National Rally. pg 4 – LEAD Educational Session Leads to Agreement to move forward by Major Stakeholders. pg 5 – Reform advocates present alternate sentencing plan.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- As Juneteenth becomes a federal holiday, the US needs a culture of reparations June 17, 2021
- How the George Floyd Uprising Was Framed for White Eyes June 16, 2021
- Judge halts billions in debt relief for farmers of color as white farmers, conservative groups sue June 16, 2021
- Prof Sir Hilary Beckles: The Economics of Chattel Slavery in the Caribbean and the Americas June 16, 2021
- Communities across the country are talking about reparations. What about Kansas City? June 15, 2021