Featured Article, Pg 5 – Police Killings War on Drugs Mass incarceration, Critical Focus of the SOBWC IV. Pg 2 – The Pittsburgh Justice Collaborative (PJC) continues to support the development of two diversion initiatives – Northside Coalition for Fair Housing and The Northside Diversion Program. pg 3 – The District of Columbia Justice Collaborative (DCJC) has been in the fore front of addressing the issues and concerns regarding the shooting of African -American men and women. pg 4 – Philadelphia Regional Justice Collaborative (PRJC ) participated in the VOCA training that took place on July 23, at Mothers in Charge Executive office.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- As Juneteenth becomes a federal holiday, the US needs a culture of reparations June 17, 2021
- How the George Floyd Uprising Was Framed for White Eyes June 16, 2021
- Judge halts billions in debt relief for farmers of color as white farmers, conservative groups sue June 16, 2021
- Prof Sir Hilary Beckles: The Economics of Chattel Slavery in the Caribbean and the Americas June 16, 2021
- Communities across the country are talking about reparations. What about Kansas City? June 15, 2021