Featured Article, Pg 5 – Police Killings War on Drugs Mass incarceration, Critical Focus of the SOBWC IV. Pg 2 – The Pittsburgh Justice Collaborative (PJC) continues to support the development of two diversion initiatives – Northside Coalition for Fair Housing and The Northside Diversion Program. pg 3 – The District of Columbia Justice Collaborative (DCJC) has been in the fore front of addressing the issues and concerns regarding the shooting of African -American men and women. pg 4 – Philadelphia Regional Justice Collaborative (PRJC ) participated in the VOCA training that took place on July 23, at Mothers in Charge Executive office.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Prime Minister Gaston Browne on Western Banking, Colonialism and Reparations October 16, 2019
- Making Sense of the Fight over New York City Jails October 16, 2019
- Shining a light on Black suffering and slaughter in Latin America October 16, 2019
- Nothing Just About ‘Justice’ October 16, 2019
- Religionizing Racism: The Spectacle And Special Function of Black Forgiveness October 12, 2019
Danny Glover requests your support for IBW, NAARC and the Reparations Movement - Click here for more info
African Union Ambassador Calls for closer ties with the African Diaspora in the Americas.
4/3/18 — Newark as Model City Initiative National Town Hall Meeting. Keynote Speaker, Danny Glover. Convened by IBW. Hosted by Mayor Ras Baraka.
2/15/18 — Dr. Ron Daniels Keynote Address at the #ProudAfricans Rally to Denounce Donald Trump’s Anti-Africa Insults. United Nations Plaza, New York
Shop Save Support
Transform every online purchase into a donation for Institute of the Black World 21st Century — Join Now