The elections are done and the candidates are now in place. Where do we go from here? Join the Black Church Clergy as we come together for our first 100 day agenda meeting this Saturday, January 16th at 11:00 AM EST.Register Here
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- MLK Day Special Edition of Vantage Point – “Ready for the Revolution January 17, 2022
- Canada reaches $31.5 billion deal over Indigenous children put in foster care unnecessarily January 12, 2022
- The National African American Reparations Commission (NAARC) Should Call for Debt Free Higher Education January 12, 2022
- Dr. Waldaba Stewart, Former New York State Senator, Community Activist, and Educator, Dies at 85 January 12, 2022
- Dr. Cheryl Grills Appointed to National Reparations Commission January 11, 2022