Reparations United and Black Pact presents Peace, Love, and Reparations Benefit Concert
Taking place on July 1, 2023, in the heart of Black Los Angeles, Leimert Park. This event will mark the completion of the California Reparation Task Force’s final report, as we continue to push for federal reparations.
The Peace, Love, and Reparations Concert+Unity Rally will bring together policy creators, activists, and artists to inspire, educate, and empower for community reparations and healing. Join us in this celebration and our efforts to build a national united front to move this nation forward for reparations.
We have an incredible lineup of speakers, including Congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee, California Secretary of State, Shirley Weber, Evanston’s Robin Rue Simmons and California Reparations Task Force Members, who will share their insights and experiences on reparations policy. And let’s not forget the musical performances from Eric Benet, Rotimi, The Game, Regina Belle, and the musical group Sounds Of Blackness!
Saturday, July 1, 2023
12:30 – 9:00pm
$20 Virtual Ticket (link below)
What We’re Working Towards
Peace, Love, & Reparations Unity Rally
- Raise awareness of the urgent need for reparations and justice for the Black Community
- Call for action in securing a Presidential Executive Order for an HR 40 Reparations Commission
- Build a stronger and more cohesive reparations movement
- Spark conversations and dialogue around reparations and related
- Generate financial support to fund community-led reparations initiatives