Americans have mixed feelings about the Supreme Court’s latest rulings, with a majority disapproving of its opinion on the Voting Rights Act, but in favor of two pro-gay marriage opinions, according to an ABC/Washington Post poll released Wednesday.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Medgar Evers College names Lurie Daniel Favors Executive Director of the Center for Law and Social Justice January 25, 2022
- Black World Media Network (BWMN) — Coming February 2022 January 25, 2022
- Vantage Point: Dr. Martin Luther King Ready for the Revolution Part 2 January 24, 2022
- The case for local reparations January 20, 2022
- It’s past time for America to do right by Haiti January 20, 2022