Oct 27, 2021 — Reparations organizers discuss where we are on H.R. 40 and why US House of Representatives leadership must hold a floor vote on the bill by November 18, 2021.
You Are Here: Home » Blog » Reparations » H.R. 40 / Reparations Town Hall
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
Here are some quick links to NAARC’s website to help you get involved and stay informed:
• What is NAARC?
• What is NAARC’s 10 Point Plan?
• Forums & Conferences
• NAARC News
• Reparations Advocate Sign Up
- The Struggle against Oppression and for Development May 27, 2023
- Achieving African Liberation: Nana Garvey’s Radical Redemption and Unfettered Freedom May 27, 2023
- Hearing the tree fall: The State of the Black World Conference, the Montana Accord, and the future of Haiti May 25, 2023
- The NAACP is right: DeSantis has made Florida dangerous for Black Americans May 23, 2023
- What is Tim Scott running for? May 23, 2023