Oct 27, 2021 — Reparations organizers discuss where we are on H.R. 40 and why US House of Representatives leadership must hold a floor vote on the bill by November 18, 2021.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Kendi raised millions with promises to conquer racism. What went wrong? October 3, 2023
- Gay sees in Harvard the courage to change the world October 3, 2023
- Man, Thy Name Is Mumia; Woman, Thy Name Is Leader, Teacher, Healer October 3, 2023
- COVID-19 was ‘Bloody Sunday’ for America’s racial health disparities; Yet, there is little progress October 3, 2023
- A crown branded onto bodies links British monarchy to slave trade September 29, 2023