Oct 27, 2021 — Reparations organizers discuss where we are on H.R. 40 and why US House of Representatives leadership must hold a floor vote on the bill by November 18, 2021.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Milestones show us where we’ve come from, where we need to go January 25, 2023
- Why the Dutch apology for slavery leaves a bitter taste in my mouth January 25, 2023
- Florida teachers forced to remove or cover up books to avoid felony charges January 25, 2023
- Third World Press recovering from flood damage January 24, 2023
- New Year wishes and work: Pursuing and practicing peace January 24, 2023