September 9, 2021 — Forum sponsored by the Rappaport Center for Law and Public Policy. Co-Sponsor: BC Law Black Law Students Association (BLSA). Featuring: Jeffery Robinson (Founder and Executive Director, The Who We Are Project; Participatory Moderator), Robin Rue Simmons (Former Alderman, Evanston, IL; Founder and Executive Director, FirstRepair; NAARC Member), Nkechi Taifa, (President, The Taifa Group; Senior Fellow, Center of Justice, Columbia University; NAARC Member), Participation by BLSA Co-Chairs Kosisochi (K.P.) Ifediba and Travis Salters.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Free Webinar: End the Moroccan Occupation of the Western Sahara—Africa’s last Remaining Colony October 22, 2021
- Nigerian billionaire Gilbert Chagoury named in U.S. election donor scheme October 22, 2021
- Living the Legacy of Fannie Lou Hamer: Sharing and Shaping Ourselves in Struggle October 20, 2021
- US billionaires became $2.1 trillion richer in 19 months of pandemic October 20, 2021
- How can black folks manage inflation? October 20, 2021