September 9, 2021 — Forum sponsored by the Rappaport Center for Law and Public Policy. Co-Sponsor: BC Law Black Law Students Association (BLSA). Featuring: Jeffery Robinson (Founder and Executive Director, The Who We Are Project; Participatory Moderator), Robin Rue Simmons (Former Alderman, Evanston, IL; Founder and Executive Director, FirstRepair; NAARC Member), Nkechi Taifa, (President, The Taifa Group; Senior Fellow, Center of Justice, Columbia University; NAARC Member), Participation by BLSA Co-Chairs Kosisochi (K.P.) Ifediba and Travis Salters.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Kendi raised millions with promises to conquer racism. What went wrong? October 3, 2023
- Gay sees in Harvard the courage to change the world October 3, 2023
- Man, Thy Name Is Mumia; Woman, Thy Name Is Leader, Teacher, Healer October 3, 2023
- COVID-19 was ‘Bloody Sunday’ for America’s racial health disparities; Yet, there is little progress October 3, 2023
- A crown branded onto bodies links British monarchy to slave trade September 29, 2023