The legacy of Tupac Shakur, Bill Maher’s use of the N-word: Should Black Folk be Concerned, and an Open Forum with the audience – Vantage Point Radio Show hosted by Dr. Ron Daniels with guests Paradise Gray and Earl Ofari Hutchinson
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Vantage Point: Report Back from Rainbow/Push Conference and Power of Black Vote June 25, 2022
- National Town Hall Meeting: Beyond “Reforming” the Police: Reimagining Public Safety and Law Enforcement in America June 25, 2022
- African American Policy Forum’s statement on bodily autonomy June 24, 2022
- Mayor Ras J. Baraka’s statement on Supreme Court overturning Roe V. Wade June 24, 2022
- Electoral Victory of Colombians Petro and Marquez is Unprecedented June 23, 2022