Vantage Point Radio Show hosted by Dr. Ron Daniels with guests Michael A. Hardy, Nkechi Taifa, Mark Thompson and Michael Albert
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Medgar Evers College names Lurie Daniel Favors Executive Director of the Center for Law and Social Justice January 25, 2022
- Black World Media Network (BWMN) — Coming February 2022 January 25, 2022
- Vantage Point: Dr. Martin Luther King Ready for the Revolution Part 2 January 24, 2022
- The case for local reparations January 20, 2022
- It’s past time for America to do right by Haiti January 20, 2022