December 18th Edition of Vantage Point Radio
- A Tribute to Ambassador Tete Antonio, African Union’s Ambassador Emeritus to the U.N.
- The Victory in Alabama and Implications for the Democratic Party and the Progressive Movement
- Sidique Wai, President and National Spokesperson, United African Congress, New York, NY
- Rev. Kenny Glasgow, Founder/President, The Ordinary People’s Society (TOPS), Dothan, AL
- State Senator Hank Sanders, Selma, AL
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson, Los Angeles Urban Roundtable and Publisher, The Hutchinson Report, Los Angeles, CA
- Bill Fletcher, Veteran Labor/Social Justice Activist, Former President, Trans Africa Forum, Washington, D.C.
Ways to listen
Vantage Point Radio with Dr. Ron Daniels, AKA “The Professor” — Monday’s 10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
- Live (Radio) — WBAI, 99.5FM, Pacifica Network, New York
- Livestream (Online) — Click Here Monday’s 10AM-12PM or visit WBAI.org
- Recent and archived editions — Vantage Point Radio at ibw21.org
About the show
The Vantage Point Radio Show is a weekly current affairs program hosted by Dr. Ron Daniels, President of the Institute of the Black World 21st Century and Distinguished Lecturer at York College City University of New York. The show is broadcast each Monday from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon on Pacifica Radio WBAI (99.5 FM) in collaboration with York College Radio.
The program covers a wide range of social, political, economic and cultural topics featuring interviews and discussions with a diversity of civil and human rights leaders, scholars, activists and community organizers.
Feedback and show suggestions can be emailed to email@example.com