IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Police Power and the Election of Newark’s First Black Mayor September 26, 2020
- Vantage Point: Kenniss Henry Phenomenal Reparations Advocate • Professor on the Soap Box September 26, 2020
- Pursuing the Seven-Fold Path of Blackness: Practicing Principles of Life and Struggle September 25, 2020
- Warning Signs: Mike Pompeo Goes to Guyana September 24, 2020
- The right way to woo Black and Latino voters September 24, 2020
Danny Glover requests your support for IBW, NAARC and the Reparations Movement - Click here for more info
African Union Ambassador Calls for closer ties with the African Diaspora in the Americas.
4/3/18 — Newark as Model City Initiative National Town Hall Meeting. Keynote Speaker, Danny Glover. Convened by IBW. Hosted by Mayor Ras Baraka.
2/15/18 — Dr. Ron Daniels Keynote Address at the #ProudAfricans Rally to Denounce Donald Trump’s Anti-Africa Insults. United Nations Plaza, New York
Shop Save Support
Transform every online purchase into a donation for Institute of the Black World 21st Century — Join Now