Friday, April 22, 2022 — A Public Discussion and Reflections on the Historic 2015 International Reparations Summit With the National African American Reparations Commission and the Caricom Reparations Commission.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Pre-Juneteenth Virtual National Rally “Why We Can’t Wait: HR-40 On the Move” May 21, 2022
- Why do white supremacists want to kill Black people? May 19, 2022
- The lethal logic of white supremacist violence May 19, 2022
- Reparations Task Force: What to expect in the committee’s first report May 19, 2022
- Black feminism insists that we not treat the attack on “Roe” as isolated issue May 18, 2022