February 17, 2021 — Knowledge Cypher’s panel of Black Health professionals discussed erasing the stigma of mental health in the Black community. Topic: Culturally Responsive Mental Health Resources. See video below
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- London’s finance district, steeped in slavery, confronts its past October 14, 2021
- The Politician-Scholar October 14, 2021
- The GOP alliance with Europe’s far-right deepens October 13, 2021
- World’s languages traced back to single African mother tongue: scientists October 13, 2021
- Raising the Million Man March: Remembering and reaffirming its mission October 13, 2021