Pg 1 – From the Desk of Dr. Ron Daniels, IBW’s President. Pg 2 – New Justice Collaborative Launched in the Philadelphia Region, “We’ve Come This Far by Faith”. Pg 3 – Pittsburgh JC Hosts Film Screening & Panel Discussion on Fatherless Young Black Males. Pg 4 – DCJC Helps Organize & Mobilize for Successful “Free Her” Rally. Pg 5 – Baltimore JC Hosts “Mother-to-Mother” Town Hall Meeting. Pg 6 – IBW Issues a “Report Card” on the Obama Admin’s Drug Policies.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- As Juneteenth becomes a federal holiday, the US needs a culture of reparations June 17, 2021
- How the George Floyd Uprising Was Framed for White Eyes June 16, 2021
- Judge halts billions in debt relief for farmers of color as white farmers, conservative groups sue June 16, 2021
- Prof Sir Hilary Beckles: The Economics of Chattel Slavery in the Caribbean and the Americas June 16, 2021
- Communities across the country are talking about reparations. What about Kansas City? June 15, 2021