Pg 1 – From the Desk of Dr. Ron Daniels, IBW’s President. Pg 2 – 2014 Was a Great Year for the D.C. Justice Collaborative. Pg 3 – Philadelphia Region Justice Collaborative (PRJC) Hosts Successful Town Hall Meeting and One-Day Conference. Pg 5 – Pittsburgh Justice Collaborative Hosted Meetings With the City’s New Police Chief. Pg 6 – Baltimore Justice Collaborative (BJC) joins with local community leaders and citizens in supporting Sojourner Douglass College. Pg 7 – Statement from the Maryland Conference NAACP on the Revocation of Accreditation of Sojourner-Douglass College.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- IBW Taps Global Human Rights Activist to Organize for Black World Conference February 3, 2023
- Ron DeSantis’s attack on Black studies is textbook proto-fascism February 3, 2023
- At Nichols’ funeral, Black America’s grief on public display February 3, 2023
- Rightfully remembering and resisting for Tyre Nichols: Countering the mentality and mayhem of Americanism February 2, 2023
- Cops act as occupying armies to maintain the white-power status quo February 2, 2023