Pg 1 – From the Desk of Dr. Ron Daniels, IBW’s President. Pg 2 – 2014 Was a Great Year for the D.C. Justice Collaborative. Pg 3 – Philadelphia Region Justice Collaborative (PRJC) Hosts Successful Town Hall Meeting and One-Day Conference. Pg 5 – Pittsburgh Justice Collaborative Hosted Meetings With the City’s New Police Chief. Pg 6 – Baltimore Justice Collaborative (BJC) joins with local community leaders and citizens in supporting Sojourner Douglass College. Pg 7 – Statement from the Maryland Conference NAACP on the Revocation of Accreditation of Sojourner-Douglass College.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- As Juneteenth becomes a federal holiday, the US needs a culture of reparations June 17, 2021
- How the George Floyd Uprising Was Framed for White Eyes June 16, 2021
- Judge halts billions in debt relief for farmers of color as white farmers, conservative groups sue June 16, 2021
- Prof Sir Hilary Beckles: The Economics of Chattel Slavery in the Caribbean and the Americas June 16, 2021
- Communities across the country are talking about reparations. What about Kansas City? June 15, 2021