Pg 1 – Envisioning Just, Safe and Wholesome Black Communities, IBW Drug Policy Reform Orientation and Education Retreat. Pg 2 – Deﬁning “Harm” in African-American Communities, Protecting Black Children and Preserving Black Families. The Black Family Summit (BFS).
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- The Establishment Now Has Three Horses in the Race — and None Won New Hampshire February 17, 2020
- Donald Trump the American fascist and authoritarian is no longer a hypothetical — it’s the here and now February 17, 2020
- Trump’s 2021 Budget Reflects His Values February 17, 2020
- Black Love: A Complementary and Species-Compelling Need February 14, 2020
- Stop and Frisk Still Could Stop Bloomberg February 14, 2020
Danny Glover requests your support for IBW, NAARC and the Reparations Movement - Click here for more info
African Union Ambassador Calls for closer ties with the African Diaspora in the Americas.
4/3/18 — Newark as Model City Initiative National Town Hall Meeting. Keynote Speaker, Danny Glover. Convened by IBW. Hosted by Mayor Ras Baraka.
2/15/18 — Dr. Ron Daniels Keynote Address at the #ProudAfricans Rally to Denounce Donald Trump’s Anti-Africa Insults. United Nations Plaza, New York
Shop Save Support
Transform every online purchase into a donation for Institute of the Black World 21st Century — Join Now