Pg 1 – Envisioning Just, Safe and Wholesome Black Communities, IBW Drug Policy Reform Orientation and Education Retreat. Pg 2 – Deﬁning “Harm” in African-American Communities, Protecting Black Children and Preserving Black Families. The Black Family Summit (BFS).
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- A Bunch of CEOs Want to Fix Capitalism. You Can’t Fix Anything Built on Slavery. August 21, 2019
- New Hampshire’s white liberals grapple with reparations August 21, 2019
- Pantaleo May Be Out But the Chokehold Isn’t August 21, 2019
- Vantage Point Radio: Haki Madhubuti, Molefi Kete Asante Discuss Life and Legacy of Toni Morrison August 19, 2019
- Conservatives Are Flipping Out Because the New York Times Said Slavery Was Important August 19, 2019
Danny Glover requests your support for IBW, NAARC and the Reparations Movement - Click here for more info
African Union Ambassador Calls for closer ties with the African Diaspora in the Americas.
4/3/18 — Newark as Model City Initiative National Town Hall Meeting. Keynote Speaker, Danny Glover. Convened by IBW. Hosted by Mayor Ras Baraka.
2/15/18 — Dr. Ron Daniels Keynote Address at the #ProudAfricans Rally to Denounce Donald Trump’s Anti-Africa Insults. United Nations Plaza, New York
Shop Save Support
Transform every online purchase into a donation for Institute of the Black World 21st Century — Join Now