Featured Article, Pg 2 – State of the Black World Conference in Newark, New Jersey: The Spirit, Power & Significance of an Historic Gathering. Pg 3 – Ending the War on Drugs and Mass Incarceration: Calls for economic sanctions for social justice discussed at the 2016 State of the Black World Conference IV. Pg 4 – Images from SOBWC IV. Pg 5 – Justice Collaborative members add their voices to the State of the Black World Conference: “A phenomenal gathering of concerned, conscious Black people”. Pg 6 – VOCA, an Unprecedented Opportunity for Justice Activists: “Voca funds can help advocates and service providers accomplish their goals”.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Black millennials greatly reduce debt yet struggle with home affordability: 5 tips to help trim the cost burden January 28, 2023
- More Black cops is not and never has been the answer to ending police violence against Blacks January 28, 2023
- How Sahrawis see the Western Sahara conflict January 28, 2023
- Black leaders applaud curriculum revisions to AP African American studies course January 27, 2023
- Africa is less democratic and safe than a decade ago, study says January 27, 2023