Featured Article, Pg 2 – State of the Black World Conference in Newark, New Jersey: The Spirit, Power & Significance of an Historic Gathering. Pg 3 – Ending the War on Drugs and Mass Incarceration: Calls for economic sanctions for social justice discussed at the 2016 State of the Black World Conference IV. Pg 4 – Images from SOBWC IV. Pg 5 – Justice Collaborative members add their voices to the State of the Black World Conference: “A phenomenal gathering of concerned, conscious Black people”. Pg 6 – VOCA, an Unprecedented Opportunity for Justice Activists: “Voca funds can help advocates and service providers accomplish their goals”.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- As Reform Jews, we must consider reparations for American slavery December 11, 2019
- Trump Goes All In on Racism December 11, 2019
- Swiss launch committee on slavery reparations December 11, 2019
- #RolandMartinUnfiltered is A Black News Platform with the Largest Audience in America December 11, 2019
- White activist and group of progressives launch FFRN! initiative to support NAARC December 10, 2019
Danny Glover requests your support for IBW, NAARC and the Reparations Movement - Click here for more info
African Union Ambassador Calls for closer ties with the African Diaspora in the Americas.
4/3/18 — Newark as Model City Initiative National Town Hall Meeting. Keynote Speaker, Danny Glover. Convened by IBW. Hosted by Mayor Ras Baraka.
2/15/18 — Dr. Ron Daniels Keynote Address at the #ProudAfricans Rally to Denounce Donald Trump’s Anti-Africa Insults. United Nations Plaza, New York
Shop Save Support
Transform every online purchase into a donation for Institute of the Black World 21st Century — Join Now