Featured Article, Pg 2 – State of the Black World Conference in Newark, New Jersey: The Spirit, Power & Significance of an Historic Gathering. Pg 3 – Ending the War on Drugs and Mass Incarceration: Calls for economic sanctions for social justice discussed at the 2016 State of the Black World Conference IV. Pg 4 – Images from SOBWC IV. Pg 5 – Justice Collaborative members add their voices to the State of the Black World Conference: “A phenomenal gathering of concerned, conscious Black people”. Pg 6 – VOCA, an Unprecedented Opportunity for Justice Activists: “Voca funds can help advocates and service providers accomplish their goals”.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Gift-Giving And Sharing Good During Kwanzaa: Lessons For Life As Well As Celebration December 1, 2023
- A National Town Hall Meeting – Local and State Reparations: Repairing Black Communities December 1, 2023
- Vantage Point: A Conversation with Dr. Maulana Karenga: Creator of Kwanzaa December 1, 2023
- Vantage Point: Introducing The Black World Media Network and October 19th Communique November 27, 2023
- The Institute of the Black World 21st Century’s Delegation to Grenada Oct 19th Communique November 22, 2023