Photo: Dr. Ron Daniels with Dr. George Fraser, President of Fraser Nation and AU Ambassador H.E. Arikana Chihombori-Quao at the Power Networking Conference in Houston.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- The Professor on the Soapbox – Ye’s Antisemitic Rant and major issues of the day December 3, 2022
- Vantage Point: MAGAISM Checked Not Defeated • State of the Black World Conference V Update November 28, 2022
- The First Call: All Roads Lead to Baltimore for State of the Black World Conference V – April 19 – 23, 2023 Baltimore MD. November 26, 2022
- Democratic Blue and Peoplehood Black: Necessary Distinctions Between People and Party November 21, 2022
- Voters make an important down payment on democracy’s future November 21, 2022