TRNN’s Jaisal Noor speaks to voices of the United States and African diaspora at the International Black Reparations Summit in New York City
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Why do white supremacists want to kill Black people? May 19, 2022
- The lethal logic of white supremacist violence May 19, 2022
- Reparations Task Force: What to expect in the committee’s first report May 19, 2022
- Black feminism insists that we not treat the attack on “Roe” as isolated issue May 18, 2022
- If white supremacy is poison, ethnic studies is the antidote May 18, 2022