Members of the CARICOM Reparations Commission (CRC) representing national reparations committees and councils from across the region met recently at the Regional HQ of the University of the West Indies (UWI) in Jamaica for a two-day retreat to review the Commission’s work over the past two years and to map out an agenda for 2019.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- The Root of Haiti’s Misery: Reparations to Enslavers May 24, 2022
- The Drug War Drives Exploitation. We Need Drug Regulation, Not Criminalization. May 24, 2022
- Black Real Estate Professionals Recruit Black Appraisers to Combat Bias, Declare War on Black Homeownership Gap May 24, 2022
- For African Americans tired of U.S. hostility, Ghana is still calling May 23, 2022
- Mass Protest Is Rising — Can It Confront Global Capitalism? May 23, 2022