IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Supporters of reparations for Black residents urge San Francisco to push forward September 20, 2023
- Rwanda’s president says he’ll run for a fourth term and doesn’t care what the West thinks about it September 20, 2023
- $27M reparations to be paid to descendants of enslaved people sold to fund Georgetown University September 19, 2023
- Dominican president to meet UN chief over aid through closed Haiti border September 19, 2023
- New President Ben Vinson III Spreads Light Across Howard University September 19, 2023