November 19th Edition of Vantage Point
- Protecting the Financial Health of New York Consumers
- “The Adultrification of Black Youth in the Criminal Justice System”
- Can the Working Families Party Become the Third Force in American Politics
- Lorelei Salas, New York Commissioner of Consumer Affairs, New York, NY
- Jeree Thomas, Policy Director, The Campaign for Youth Justice, Washington, D.C.
Also read related article:
Can the Working Families Party Emerge as the
Progressive Third Force in American Politics?
Click here to read this Vantage Point article by Dr. Ron Daniels
Ways to listen
Vantage Point Radio with Dr. Ron Daniels, AKA “The Professor” — Monday’s 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Live (Radio) — WBAI, 99.5FM, Pacifica Network, New York
- Livestream (Online) — Click Here Monday’s 3PM-5PM or visit WBAI.org
- Recent and archived editions — Vantage Point Radio at ibw21.org
About the show
The Vantage Point Radio Show is a weekly current affairs program hosted by Dr. Ron Daniels, President of the Institute of the Black World 21st Century and Distinguished Lecturer at York College City University of New York. The show is broadcast each Monday from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM on Pacifica Radio WBAI (99.5 FM) in collaboration with York College Radio.
The program covers a wide range of social, political, economic and cultural topics featuring interviews and discussions with a diversity of civil and human rights leaders, scholars, activists and community organizers.
Feedback and show suggestions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org