Free Speech TV sent journalist Herb Boyd to Haiti a month after the Jan. 12 earthquake, and he returned with this in-depth look at the situation on the ground in that devastated country. Dr. Ron Daniels of the Haiti Support Project, Alex George of the Destination Haiti Foundation, and relief specialist Joe Madison talk about the infrastructure problems the country will face in coming years, of which the destruction of the Presidential Palace is the most obvious example, and the ways Haitians have come together in a time of great upheaval to build their country again. “Haiti: Cri De Coeur” is a Harris/ Boyd Production.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- London’s finance district, steeped in slavery, confronts its past October 14, 2021
- The Politician-Scholar October 14, 2021
- The GOP alliance with Europe’s far-right deepens October 13, 2021
- World’s languages traced back to single African mother tongue: scientists October 13, 2021
- Raising the Million Man March: Remembering and reaffirming its mission October 13, 2021