Free Speech TV sent journalist Herb Boyd to Haiti a month after the Jan. 12 earthquake, and he returned with this in-depth look at the situation on the ground in that devastated country. Dr. Ron Daniels of the Haiti Support Project, Alex George of the Destination Haiti Foundation, and relief specialist Joe Madison talk about the infrastructure problems the country will face in coming years, of which the destruction of the Presidential Palace is the most obvious example, and the ways Haitians have come together in a time of great upheaval to build their country again. “Haiti: Cri De Coeur” is a Harris/ Boyd Production.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- The History of Black Studies May 16, 2022
- Buffalo gunman’s racism directly tied to mainstreaming of white nationalism, say critics May 16, 2022
- Vantage Point: Understanding Haitian Flag Day • We Remember Malcolm May 16, 2022
- Activist group looks to advance local reparations efforts May 13, 2022
- Misunderstandings between Repatriation and Reparations May 13, 2022