Free Speech TV sent journalist Herb Boyd to Haiti a month after the Jan. 12 earthquake, and he returned with this in-depth look at the situation on the ground in that devastated country. Dr. Ron Daniels of the Haiti Support Project, Alex George of the Destination Haiti Foundation, and relief specialist Joe Madison talk about the infrastructure problems the country will face in coming years, of which the destruction of the Presidential Palace is the most obvious example, and the ways Haitians have come together in a time of great upheaval to build their country again. “Haiti: Cri De Coeur” is a Harris/ Boyd Production.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- The First Call: All Roads Lead to Baltimore for State of the Black World Conference V November 26, 2022
- Democratic Blue and Peoplehood Black: Necessary Distinctions Between People and Party November 21, 2022
- Voters make an important down payment on democracy’s future November 21, 2022
- St Vincent reluctant to aid Haiti in humanitarian crisis November 21, 2022
- A message from Dr. Ron Daniels: SOBWC V April 2023, Baltimore MD November 19, 2022