Rev. Jesse Jackson on the Value of the Black Vote. Tendley Baptist Philadelphia PA Jan 16 1984
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Dr. Martin Luther King’s challenge to the Movement As the Fascists Storm the Capital January 20, 2021
- Vantage Point: In His Own Words, Dr. Martin Luther King’s Quest for Reparatory Justice January 18, 2021
- N’COBRA issues strategic call to reparations supporters to comply with public emergency orders “Stay home on inauguration day” January 18, 2021
- Of Terror and Promise: On This MLK Day, There’s No Better Time to Call for Reparatory Justice! January 18, 2021
- When will we cease to be presumed guilty? January 17, 2021
Danny Glover requests your support for IBW, NAARC and the Reparations Movement - Click here for more info
African Union Ambassador Calls for closer ties with the African Diaspora in the Americas.
4/3/18 — Newark as Model City Initiative National Town Hall Meeting. Keynote Speaker, Danny Glover. Convened by IBW. Hosted by Mayor Ras Baraka.
2/15/18 — Dr. Ron Daniels Keynote Address at the #ProudAfricans Rally to Denounce Donald Trump’s Anti-Africa Insults. United Nations Plaza, New York
Shop Save Support
Transform every online purchase into a donation for Institute of the Black World 21st Century — Join Now