Rev. Jesse Jackson on the Value of the Black Vote. Tendley Baptist Philadelphia PA Jan 16 1984
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- A crown branded onto bodies links British monarchy to slave trade September 29, 2023
- Brazil bank’s past slavery ties to be investigated in unprecedented inquiry September 29, 2023
- Brazilians push to make dream of Black woman on supreme court a reality September 29, 2023
- Remembering Minister Brown and a homage to AJASS September 29, 2023
- Haitian-American leaders call on Biden to dump Ariel Henry September 29, 2023