Rev. Jesse Jackson on the Value of the Black Vote. Tendley Baptist Philadelphia PA Jan 16 1984
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Black Civil Rights Leaders Fear Amy Coney Barrett “Invites a Return to a Racist Past” October 20, 2020
- Black Girl Magic and the 2020 Election October 20, 2020
- US lawmakers demand Trump administration support free, fair elections in Haiti October 20, 2020
- Equitable Communities Initiative Task Force To Guide $100 Million Investment In Seattle October 19, 2020
- Fact check: Kamala Harris cannot create property tax to pay for reparations October 19, 2020
Danny Glover requests your support for IBW, NAARC and the Reparations Movement - Click here for more info
African Union Ambassador Calls for closer ties with the African Diaspora in the Americas.
4/3/18 — Newark as Model City Initiative National Town Hall Meeting. Keynote Speaker, Danny Glover. Convened by IBW. Hosted by Mayor Ras Baraka.
2/15/18 — Dr. Ron Daniels Keynote Address at the #ProudAfricans Rally to Denounce Donald Trump’s Anti-Africa Insults. United Nations Plaza, New York
Shop Save Support
Transform every online purchase into a donation for Institute of the Black World 21st Century — Join Now