IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- The Caribbean’s case for reparations: Part 2 October 26, 2020
- Amy Coney Barrett: Handmaid or Heroine October 26, 2020
- Vantage Point: The Quest for Reparations in Elaine, Arkansas • Will Black Votes Elect Trump • Dr. Ron Daniels on the Soap Box October 26, 2020
- Working on a National Plan for Reparations October 22, 2020
- The bogus U.S. census numbers showing slavery’s ‘wonderful influence’ on the enslaved October 22, 2020
Danny Glover requests your support for IBW, NAARC and the Reparations Movement - Click here for more info
African Union Ambassador Calls for closer ties with the African Diaspora in the Americas.
4/3/18 — Newark as Model City Initiative National Town Hall Meeting. Keynote Speaker, Danny Glover. Convened by IBW. Hosted by Mayor Ras Baraka.
2/15/18 — Dr. Ron Daniels Keynote Address at the #ProudAfricans Rally to Denounce Donald Trump’s Anti-Africa Insults. United Nations Plaza, New York
Shop Save Support
Transform every online purchase into a donation for Institute of the Black World 21st Century — Join Now