Happy Holidays. Please take a few minutes to listen to Dr. Ron Daniels, President of the Institute of the Black World 21st Century (IBW), talk about the many inter-related dimensions of IBW’s important work and why you should consider supporting the continuation and expansion of that work with a tax-deductible donation that you can afford.Donate
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Vantage Point: “Slavery By Another Name,” The Case of the Atlanta Chattachoochee Brick Company April 19, 2021
- National African American Reparations Commission Hails Vote on HR-40 April 17, 2021
- H.R. 40 Reparations Judiciary Committee Vote Forum April 14, 2021
- Being “Anti-Racist” Isn’t Enough. The Violence of Whiteness Itself Must Be Exposed. April 14, 2021
- All hands on deck for Vincy volcano relief April 14, 2021