Family, friends and colleagues of highly- respected, progressive journalist and activist Don Rojas have launched an international GoFundme campaign to assist Don in raising the resources required to fight a rare and aggressive form of bone cancer. Please support this campaign and feel free to share it with your respective networks. Thanks.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Haiti is on Fire: The Montana Accord Movement to the Rescue March 4, 2024
- Church of England urged to expand fund to address slavery links March 4, 2024
- CARICOM leaders pledge free movement for nationals by March 2024 amid optimism and challenges March 4, 2024
- Prisoners, unions sue Alabama, alleging ‘modern-day slavery’ March 4, 2024
- Let Them Eat Flakes: Inflation, Nutrition and Reality March 4, 2024