January 30, 2020 — Attny. Nkechi Taifa, a NAARC commissioner, recently delivered a keynote address entitled “A Debt Unpaid” at the Howard University School of Law. Her reparations talk was hosted by Prof. Justin Hansford, executive director of the Thurgood Marshall Civil Rights Center at Howard. Prof. Hansford is also a commissioner of the National African American Reparations Commission (NAARC).
You Are Here: Home » Blog » Reparations » A Debt Unpaid: Attny Nkechi Taifa’s Speech on Reparations at Howard University School of Law
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
Here are some quick links to NAARC’s website to help you get involved and stay informed:
• What is NAARC?
• What is NAARC’s 10 Point Plan?
• Forums & Conferences
• NAARC News
• Reparations Advocate Sign Up
- What’s the Path Forward for Haiti? March 22, 2023
- Haiti: UN and partners spotlight urgency of stepping up response March 22, 2023
- California increases proposed reparation payments to $360K per person, report says March 21, 2023
- California Reparations Task Force Still Yet to Decide Policy March 21, 2023
- Cambridge University college to examine its slavery legacy March 21, 2023