Watch Video Below (2 minutes) — Black people have the lowest home ownership rates in the country. Here’s how housing reparations can help change that.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- The History of Black Studies May 16, 2022
- Buffalo gunman’s racism directly tied to mainstreaming of white nationalism, say critics May 16, 2022
- Vantage Point: Understanding Haitian Flag Day • We Remember Malcolm May 16, 2022
- Activist group looks to advance local reparations efforts May 13, 2022
- Misunderstandings between Repatriation and Reparations May 13, 2022