Watch Video — Professor Sir Hilary Beckles delivers speech “The Economics of Chattel Slavery in the Caribbean and the Americas.” during the May 20, 2021 virtual symposium on “Reparations Under International Law”. This symposium was co-sponsored by the Center for Reparations Research at the University of the West Indies (CRR) and the American Society of International Lawyers (ASIL)
You Are Here: Home » Blog » Reparations » Prof Sir Hilary Beckles: The Economics of Chattel Slavery in the Caribbean and the Americas
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
Here are some quick links to NAARC’s website to help you get involved and stay informed:
• What is NAARC?
• What is NAARC’s 10 Point Plan?
• Forums & Conferences
• NAARC News
• Reparations Advocate Sign Up
- Resisting the De-Africanizing of Ancient Egypt: Pursuing Its Paradigms of Excellence and Achievement March 29, 2023
- Randall Robinson, an ardent advocate of human rights, dies at 81 March 29, 2023
- SOBWC-V Update: Former Jamaica Prime Minister Will Call for Transformation of Post-Colonial Societies March 29, 2023
- What’s the Path Forward for Haiti? March 22, 2023
- Haiti: UN and partners spotlight urgency of stepping up response March 22, 2023